Are you satisfied with your outside legal counsel? Or are you at wit’s end? Can you relate in some way to one or more of the following statements?
“I can’t get our legal counsel to return my phone calls or answer my emails!”
“I ask my legal counsel some simple questions and he sends me a 22-page memo. I can’t make heads or tails of it and I don’t have time to read between the lines. I need answers!”
“I need a lot of legal advice, but these hourly charges are eating me alive!”
“My legal counsel doesn’t understand my business.”
“My matter required an experienced attorney, but my outside law firm assigned it to a first-year associate. At $495/hour!”
“I asked my legal counsel to draft a contract, but I haven’t heard back from him in weeks. I need to know what’s going on with it!”
If so, we’ve heard you. And we believe you deserve better…
That’s why at The Lawson Firm, we’ve made the following commitments:
- Every business is unique in some way and we take the time to get to know yours.
- We focus on providing real guidance and solutions, not legal jargon.
- Our attorneys have decades of experience.
- We offer alternatives to hourly fees, enabling you to get a handle on costs upfront. Year-in and year-out, the majority of our services are provided on a flat, monthly, or other alternate-fee basis.
- We make every effort to respond to all contacts within 24 hours.
- For longer term projects and engagements, we provide regular and frequent status updates at no additional charge to you.
Contact us to let us know how we can be of service to you.