Our services start with a professional trademark search to make sure your trademarks are eligible for registration and do not infringe upon the trademarks used by other businesses to market products or services similar to yours. Once it is determined that your trademark is eligible for registration, TLF will compile and submit the appropriate registration materials to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) to initiate the trademark registration process. TLF will then work diligently with the USPTO to address any issues that may arise during the registration process and to ensure that your trademark is registered as quickly as possible.
After your trademark is registered, The Lawson Firm will work with you to help ensure your trademark registration is protected and remains in force.
To start the registration process, please contact us.
For further information, please see our Trademark Q&A.
- Trademark portfolio management;
- Cancellation of competitor trademarks;
- Trademark co-existence agreements;
- Trademark licensing agreements;
- Trademark transfers (assignments);
- Trademark monitoring (registration clients only);
- Filing trademarks with customs authorities to help protect against the importation of counterfeit products; and
- Domain name registration and acquisition.